Within the framework of the modernization project, the calculation, development, manufacture, supply and commissioning of an automatic control system, a complete electric drive, brake control, and a stem alarm of a cellular SHPM were carried out.
During the implementation of the modernization project, the SHMP was equipped with a control system based on Siemens industrial equipment:
- Automated monitoring and control system based on a redundant Simatic S7-400 PLC;
- Redundant two-channel distributed signal acquisition and control peripherals Simatic ET200M
- Complete electric drive with asynchronous short-circuited motor Simotics FD and frequency converter with active recovery module of the Sinamics S120 series;
- Driver’s control panel with process visualization and display stations (ARM based on SCADA WinCC);
- Stem alarm system (main and backup) based on Simatic ET200S CPU PLC with driver, handle and stem panels;
- A system of protections, locks and sensors of drums, brakes, position and synchronization of the crate in the trunk, locking and protective switches;
- Low-voltage switchgear.
Within the framework of the project, the development, manufacture and supply of equipment and commissioning of a complete electric drive of a speed control system of a mine belt conveyor based on a frequency-controlled AC drive, a mine normal version (PH2) consisting of:
- Frequency converter station with power up to 315kW, 660V, liquid-cooled based on automation components and converter technology (Siemens). (Siemens).
- Asynchronous conveyor motors with a short-circuited rotor, forced cooling, speed and temperature control (Siemens).
- Liquid cooling installations of the frequency converter station.
The supplied equipment provides speed control of the conveyor belt depending on the ore load by a signal from the control system of the upper level of the underground conveyor complex.
Within the framework of the project, the calculation, development, manufacture, supply and commissioning of a walking excavator control system with a volume of the main bucket of 6.5 m3, including a complete AC electric drive (IF-AD), a low-voltage complete device, were carried out.
The control system includes:
- Automated control system based on Simatic S7-300 programmable logic controller with advanced diagnostics on visualization panels (Siemens).
- Automated AC drive system based on Sinamics S120 frequency converters with active rectifier and recuperation function and asynchronous short-circuited motors (Siemens).
- Implementation of the required functions of the excavator (acceleration, braking, retention, excavator characteristics, backlash sampling, etc.).
- Location of the complete electric drive