The park of liquefied hydrocarbons of JSC “Naftan”VIEW LIST
The Liquefied Hydrocarbons Storage Park of ОJSC “Naftan” is designed for the reception, storage and release of liquid propane and butane fractions. The park consists of 20 storage tanks, an emergency drain tank, a pumping station, and a railway loading ramp.
The park is being commissioned as part of the comprehensive reconstruction of Naftan OJSC together with the commissioning of the AT-8 installation.
The design capacity of the park is 2000 m3. Liquefied hydrocarbons are stored in the park under high pressure, which makes it an extremely explosive object and requires special care in the design and development of software.
- supply of automated control system equipment;
- development of design documentation of the automated control system;
- the PAZ and DCS control systems are based on hardware and software complexes consisting of SIMATIC S7-400H controllers, a distributed data acquisition and control system SIMATIC ET200M (PROFIBUS DP interface) and DELL operator stations.
- application software development;
- supervision of installation and commissioning of the supplied equipment, development of operational documentation, personnel training