Automated control system of Cheese productionVIEW LIST
A feature of this project is the implementation of the following technologies:
- Mutually redundant washing circuits.
- Use of buffer tanks for solution circulation and disinfection on the washing circuits.
- Application of a system for using secondary heat of whey to reuse it on a milk pasteurizer.
- Using the piging system to transport cream to the whole milk shop.
- Fully automated fermentation department.
- Ejection of all products (thermized milk, normalized mixtures, cream, whey, invert) by conductivity sensors.
The system includes management of the following equipment:
- reception department (3 posts);
- milk thermizer 25 t/h;
- milk pasteurizer 30 t/h;
- 4 cheese makers of 17 tons each;
- 3 three-circuit CIP stations;
- water-brine system;
- salt pool;
- loading and unloading system of the salt pool;
- conveyor-marking system with cutting option;
- vibration cleaning and cooling of serum;
- serum pasteurizer 25 t/h;
- serum pasteurizer 15 t/h,
- starter compartment.